To enroll in direct deposit for student refunds, log on to MySlice:
Select ‘View Student Account’ under the ‘Finances’ section
Select View Direct Deposit
Complete the non-payroll bank information requested and hit SAVE.
There are a few details we would like to bring to your attention before you enroll:
- You may only set up direct deposit to one account (checking or savings). We are unable to split the amount between multiple accounts.
- The direct deposit must be made to a United States bank.
- Your name (student) must be on the account receiving the direct deposit.
- Once processed and approved by the Bursar Office, the direct deposit will take 2 business days to post to your bank account.
- You will receive an email at your syr.edu address once the funds are in your bank account.
- Refunds created by a Parent PLUS loan must be made payable to the parent securing the loan and cannot be direct deposited unless parental permission has been given in writing to the Bursar’s Office.