Share My Access via MySlice for Parents

Students can provide access to a third party (parents, grandparents, spouses, etc.) to their MySlice account by clicking on the ‘Share My Access’ link in MySlice. Please click here for more information. Questions regarding the ‘Share My Access’ option can be made to ITS at (315) 443-2677 or by submitting an online form here.

Due to Federal regulations protecting student information, University personnel do not have access to update or change this information, including resetting the Share My Access password. All maintenance of the Share My Access account must be done by the student.