Using a secure website, you may use your debit or credit card to make a payment on your Bursar account.
- Students and parents should log into MySlice using Firefox or Internet Explorer with the pop-up blocker disabled (Chrome and Safari are not fully compatible) and use the links to payment options under ‘Finances’ and click on the ‘View My Account’ tab.
- You may use MasterCard, VISA or Discover credit cards or debit cards with a MasterCard/VISA logo.
- You may authorize an electronic debit to your checking or savings account from a U.S. based bank (there is no fee charged by the University for this service).
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: NelNet Business Solutions, an independent third party contractor, accepts payments to the Bursar account and charges a non-refundable convenience fee based on the amount charged. The convenience fee is 2.7% of the amount charged. This fee is established and charged solely by NelNet Business Solutions and not by the University. The convenience fee is paid in full to and retained by NelNet Business Solutions; the University does not receive any of this fee. The charge for the convenience fee will appear separately from the payment on your credit card statement.
- Please refer to your Bursar bill for the amount due. Online payments can take up to 2 business days to post to the student account. Please plan accordingly.