Using a secure online website, you may authorize an electronic debit to your checking or savings account (U.S. accounts only).
- Students and parents should log into MySlice using Firefox or Internet Explorer with the pop-up blocker disabled (Chrome and Safari are not fully compatible) and use the links to payment options under ‘Finances’ and click on the ‘View My Account’ tab.
- To make a payment on your Bursar account simply provide the following information:
- your bank account number
- your bank ABA# (located on your check) *Please view the sample checks below*
- the payment amount.
- Some banks have the following format:
- Other banks have the follow format:
- This service is offered in conjunction with Higher One’s ePayment system, and is available at no cost to you.
- Your Bursar account will be charged a $25.00 fee for any transaction that is returned due to insufficient funds.
- Please do not use the debit/credit card numbers associated with your checking or savings account.
Please note: Student account balances are not listed on payment website. Please refer to your bill for amount due. Online payments can take up to 2 business days to post to the student account. Please plan accordingly.